Each of the two towers at Aria Reserve Miami will feature 62 stories, and a total of 800 residences.
The famous architecture firm Arquitectonica, created an iconic and minimalistic wave pattern through the towers’ balconies. All Residences have floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious balconies. As it is located in the Edgewater area in Miami, the views from the top floors in the complex are some of the best in this city.
Arquitectonica is the mastermind behind the beautiful Gulfshore Playhouse, and amazing residential buildings in Miami like Reach and Rise Brickell City Centre, 500 Brickell and Fendi Chateau Residences.
Perfectly positioned at the entrance of Brickell Avenue, where the Miami River meets the beautiful blue waters of Biscayne Bay, and the bustling financial district blends with high-end shopping, top restaurants, cultural hot spots and exiting nightlife – this iconic neighborhood is an all-day all-night lifestyle destination, aptly named the Manhattan of the South.
- Bedrooms1 Bedroom + Den to 4 Bedroom + Den Residences
- Year Built2024
- CityBiscayne Park
Amenities at Aria Reserve
- 2 Sunrise Pools
- 2 acres of park and baywalk for outdoor fitness, casual strolls, and socializing
- Al fresco dining options available year-round
- Cigar Lounge
- Custom Design Residents Lounge
- Dog park & Meditation deck
- Fire pits for gathering on cooler evenings
- Full-size tennis court
- Half-court basketball
- Luxury Bayview Restaurant
- Mini Golf
- One-of-a-kind watersports deck
- Paddleball and squash courts
- Private Meeting Rooms
- Private dog park for residents only
- Range of customized services in a soothing, relaxing environment, including massages, beauty treatments, and lap pool sessions.
- Semi-Olympic lap pool with swimming lanes
- State-of-the-art Libraries