To effectively market your property, Nancy uses an integrated marketing approach to reach qualified buyers. This includes advertising with some of the leading magazines and publications in South Florida, direct marketing to target audiences, brochures postcards and internet marketing. The marketing plan is as follows:
View Nancy's Marketing Gallery
- A press release announcing the sale of the property will be sent with photos to local real estate editors.
- The home will be posted on the worldwide web on the following sites:www.ewm.com,www.Realtor.com,www.homeseekers.com, www.NancyBatchelor.com,www.MiamiBeachLuxuryLiving.com
- The property will be advertised in the EWM's monthly mailer, which is sent to over 75,000 Miami residents.
- For the high end luxury properties, selected advertising will be placed in local, national, and international publications, such as:"Christie's Great Estates", "Unique Homes", "WallStreet Journal", "Ocean Drive", Sunpost", and the"Miami Herald", including the luxury home display ad in "BusinessMonday".
- A Brokers' Open House will be held to expose the property to the local real estate brokerage community. Special invitations will go out to brokers who specialize in high-end properties.
- Public Open Houses will be held when warranted to draw additional prospects.
- Your property will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service computer
- Additional prospects will be generated through EWM's extensive personal prospect and referral base developed through 39 years of real estate experience and community activities.
- I or any Realtor I partner with will be personally present to show the property, and will handle all inquiries to provide the best opportunity for a sale. Additionally, I will provide you with feedback from showings.