Miami Beach Realtor
Her stats say it all: $513 million-plus in sales since she became a Realtor® at EWM back in 2003. Nancy earned EWM International Realty’s top spot in 2014, 2015, and 2016 for most units closed in EWM’s Miami Beach office — earning a seat in the Chairman’s Club Diamond Level for the past eight consecutive years. The incomparable Nancy Batchelor is a bellwether whose white-glove service, innovative marketing and in-depth knowledge of the luxury lifestyle prominently place the group that bears her name at the forefront of Miami real estate. While she describes herself as an expert in marketing knowledge, pricing and negotiation, she makes clear that her ability to connect with people is her most valuable talent. “Strong people skills are the greatest asset in this industry because you need them to showcase both your know-how as a Realtor and your willingness to go above and beyond for your clients.” In fact, she calls her clients a source of tremendous inspiration. “What excites me most are the interesting people I meet through my work,” says Batchelor. “This profession allows me to build relationships with people from around the world and truly appreciate Miami’s rich diversity.”
Hailing from Wisconsin, Batchelor graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in advertising and held positions as a Macy’s buyer and yacht broker prior to moving into real estate – not too mention she’s a mother to three children, caretaker to three horses (and an all-around avid equestrian), owner of three dogs, a wife and a soon-to-be grandmother. Two decades in South Florida’s yacht business led to her founding Florida Yacht Charter & Sales, which operated in Miami, Key West and the Bahamas. “My retail experience taught me great sales and customer service skills while my yacht brokerage not only strengthened those skills, but also gave me confidence in working closely with high-net-worth individuals,” explains Batchelor. Today she continues to leverage those lessons learned. In fact, her yachting background has helped establish her as a leading agent in Miami’s waterfront communities. Her Intrepid 35 power boat allows her to easily ferry clients to and from the homes Batchelor specializes in; condominiums and properties with unique history and architecture.
Batchelor oversees a team that boasts fluency in five languages and an affiliation with Christies International Real Estate and Luxury Portfolio – which only helps to boost her international reach. Ranked among EWM International Realty’s top 1 percent of producers, she holds Diamond status in the company’s Chairman’s Club and is a member of the prestigious Master Brokers Forum. Batchelor attributes much of her accomplishment to an aptitude for solving problems with pragmatism and prudence. “I help clients make informed decisions using logic and sound reasoning because buying or selling a home is a major life decision that must be handled with care,” she says.
Despite her schedule, Batchelor finds time to give back to her community. She serves on the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden and Adrienne Arsht Foundation Boards, and also chaired the Chapman Partnership gala in 2015 as well as the Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science gala in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Miami recently honored her and husband Jon as its 2016 Power Couple, largely thanks to their philanthropy though The Batchelor Foundation. Resisting the pressures of her involved and encompassing career, this 18-year real estate veteran takes pride in maintaining a sense of humor and an appreciation for “the basics” success can make people forget. “It’s not always about the glitz and the glam,” Batchelor laughs, “but the little things like writing thank you notes and answering your phone. That can make all the difference in the world!” Words to live by from an inimitable success.
“I’ve chosen a career in real estate because I want to do something meaningful and important for others, something as vital as helping them build a home here. That means guiding and supporting them in finding or selling a home by using my trained eye, analytical skills, deep network and my ability to work hard. I monitor changes in the market, do my homework, and advise them in the decision-making process. I love what I do – and it shows. That is why my clients trust me and refer me. ”
~ Nancy Batchelor
Nancy’s Core Values & Guiding Principles
- Premium service is Nancy’s only standard.
- Nancy communicates with people the way they need to be communicated with.
- Nancy uses grace but always tell the truth.
- Nancy is committed to a referral based business.
- Mutual respect is Nancy’s way of life.
- Nancy is always a trusted advisor.
What Makes Nancy Different
- Vast experience marketing unique and historic homes.
- Knowledge and experience of the high end luxury condominium market.
- Nancy will work with you to stage/stylize your home so that your home realizes its full marketing potential.
- Nancy is a full service professional and offer a seamless, stress free transaction by managing your entire real estate experience.
- Nancy works with mortgage and title companies who share her philosophy of working to make every transaction she is involved in a positive one.
- Nancy has knowledge of Southeastern Florida luxury real estate market from Weston to Palmetto Bay and is well networked to assist you in any of these markets.
- Nancy gives back to the community through my involvement in various charitable events and organizations. I strive for significance so that I may positively affect the lives of others.
- And last, but not least… “I love what I do!”
Nancy Batchelor – In the News
- Miami Beach Only Has One Sales Leader: EWM Realty International
- EWM Ranked #1 in Residential Sales Miami-Dade and Broward
- Miami Beach Neighborhood Know-How: Profiles of South Florida’s leading agents
- Global Luxury Real Estate Market Report: Luxury Defined 2017
- Nancy Batchelor: Highest Number of Units Closed, EWM Miami Beach
- Miami Herald: The Market Makers
- Featured in South Florida Homes
- EWM Mid-Year South Florida Real Estate Market Update 2016
- EWM Named #1 Real Estate Brokerage Firm in Miami-Dade
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Honors Miracle Makers
- What $5 Million Buys Around the World
- Nancy Batchelor Featured in The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Book
- Nancy Batchelor Team Featured in Miami Agent Who’s Who
- Miami’s Top Real Estate Experts Dish on the Properties to Know About | OceanDrive
- Rare condo offering in the Setai features ocean and city views | Miami Herald
- The Palace Penthouse Featured in WSJ, “Best View” in Miami
- Nancy Batchelor Recognized in 2015 EWM Chairman’s Club
- Capobella Penthouse Featured in Ocean Drive Magazine
- Nancy Batchelor Discusses Historic Homes in The Real Deal
- Four Seasons Penthouse Featured in Christie’s Magazine