Information about newspapers, radio stations and television stations in Miami-Dade County, Florida
Long-time residents of Miami-Dade County know where to get their news, music and TV shows. But, what if you are one of the millions of visitors here every year? What if you have recently relocated to south Florida? In order to help folks who are not very familiar with all of the media options in Miami-Dade County, I have gathered links to information that should be helpful.
When you find yourself tooling around town or down the beach and you want to hear some music, where can you turn. Well, you can turn the dial on your car radio to one of the local radio stations here. From news talk and entertainment in English or Spanish, to sports stations, public radio (NPR), smooth jazz, contemporary soft rock, rock, pop and of course salsa, you are sure to find a favorite station or two. If you prefer there is the University of Miamis WVUM 90.5 or Call FM, a Christian music station for south Florida youths. For all Miami-Dade County radio stations, click this list of radio stations in Miami.
When you get home in the afternoon and you want to relax in front of the TV and watch some news, sports or other program, there are ten local channels from which to choose. Some are affiliates of national channels such as ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, WB and UPN, as well as international channels like the Telemundo affiliate station. There is also an online TV station, PBS and NPR affiliate (WLRN 17) and a public station (WPBT 2).
- Meet Nancy
- Buyers[raw] Information for Buyers in Miami-Dade County Receive Email Updates when new properties are listed that meet your criteria Home buyer tips and advice for the Miami Beach, Coral Gables, South Beach, Fisher Island, Aventura, North Miami Beach, Venetian Isles, Brickell Avenue, Brickell Key, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Bay Point, Morningside, Coconut Grove, Weston & Miami Shores areas of Miami-Dade County, Florida Buying a home is not as cut and dried a process as it would seem to some one who has never been through it. Many things go into finding the home of your dreams. From acquiring financing, finding an excellent buyers representative and looking for just the right home, to getting the necessary inspections, making an offer, negotiating and finally signing, the number of things you will have to prepare for may seem endless at first. To help those unfamiliar with the process of purchasing a home, I have gathered some links to informative tips and advice that will be sure to help anyone thinking of buying a home. Even if this were not your first time buying a home, it would be a good idea to review some of these items. Click here for buyers information.…
- Communities[raw] Search Featured Communities Aventura This mostly residential suburb is home to some of the taller and more affluent condominium and apartment high rises in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Bal Harbour Bal Harbour Village stretches across approximately one-third of a mile of beautiful coastline from the bay to the Atlantic Ocean in northeast Miami-Dade County. This once famous retreat for the rich and famous has a population of 3,305 residents and is one of the smallest municipalities in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Coconut Grove Coconut Grove, or The Grove as residents refer to it, is located in northeast Miami-Dade County in sun-drenched south Florida. » Learn More Coral Gables Coral Gables, also known as The City Beautiful, is located about five miles southwest of Miami in Miami-Dade County in tropical South Florida. » Learn More Fisher Island This prestigious community once owned by the Vanderbilts can only be accessed by means of a private ferry or helicopters and, in 2000, Fisher Island had the highest per capita income in the entire United States. » Learn More Miami Miami-Dade County is located in the southeastern tip of Florida just south of Broward County. Along with Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Miami-Dade…
- Aventura Real Estate
- Bal Harbour Real Estate
- Broward Real Estate
- Coconut Grove Real Estate
- Coral Gables Real Estate
- Fisher Island Real Estate
- Miami Real Estate
- Miami Beach Real Estate
- Miami Shores Real Estate
- Morningside Real Estate
- North Miami Beach Real Estate
- South Beach Real Estate
- Weston Real Estate
- Contact Us