This week on the Miami Real Estate Show, Nancy Batchelor is interviewed by Orlando Montiel. She discusses what has helped her achieve success in real estate, stating “Marketing, team building, consistency and passion are key to success in real estate.”
Reprinted from The Montiel Organization
This week in the MIAMI REAL ESTATE SHOW, Orlando Montiel interviews top producer for EWM Realty International & Christie’s International Real Estate, Nancy Batchelor.
The following are just a few of her professional accomplishments
- 2014 Chairman’s Club Diamond Level for $108,500,000 in Sales & Highest Number of Units Closed in Miami Beach.
- Ranked #2 Team in Miami Beach by the Wall Street Journal/Real Trends.
- Named Top Ten Realtor by Miami Monthly and Realtor Association of Miami and the Beaches.
- #1 Team in Miami Beach at EWM Realty International.
- Top 50 Women-Led Business Leaders in Florida.
During the interview Nancy shares great advice on how to:
- Build a successful real estate business and team.
- Promote your business
- Improve your presentation.
- Become a Top Producer
Great quotes from Nancy:
- “Marketing, team building, consistency and passion are key to success in real estate.”
- “This business is about repetition and practice.”
- “Keeping your consistency in marketing is key to your success and to create not only awareness but also confidence from your clients. You can’t disappear and then appear again when things are good.”
- “By getting involved in nonprofit organizations I get to know what’s happening in the community.”
- “If you want to improve you need to go to classes and get a coach.”
- “Many of the things that worked 5 years ago don’t work today. Keep up with technology, it is not going away.”
Featured Properties: Capobella & Four Seasons Miami
CAPOBELLA PENTHOUSE Miami Beach
5025 COLLINS AVE # PH-1/2 MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140
View Property at http://bit.ly/capobella
FOUR SEASONS MIAMI PENTHOUSE
1425 BRICKELL AVPH4BCD, Miami, Florida 33131
View property at http://bit.ly/fourseasonsmiami