ONE Bal Harbour
LOCATION: 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
PRICING: $289,000 to $1,750,000 see Master Price List below
In one incomparable location, the five-star luxury of One Bal Harbour and the award-winning imagination of WCI communities, Inc. join in a union of singular perfection. Welcome to One Bal Harbour, a shimmering landmark of elegance and grace rising above the white sands of Florida's ultimate destination.
Through time, Bal Harbour's inspiration has remained true to that of its original visionaries - a place where the world's privileged live and play among celebrated restaurants, historic theaters and legendary beaches that offer ready access to world travel via international airports and distinguished ports of call. While One Bal Harbour is among the newest and most exciting additions to this ocean-to-bay haven, its concept is imbued with a history steeped in elegance, romance and alluring appeal.
As you step into our spa, it is this rich attention to detail that welcomes each guest to a world of superior experience. A place to go beyond the ordinary to awaken your senses while enjoying the total relaxation and decadently luxuriating treatments offered. Imagine spending an indulgent day in the One Spa being greeted with a specially prepared breakfast and immersing you in your choice of luxury from the treatment menu.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Haulover Inlet and the Intracoastal Waterway, One Bal Harbour will preside over the northern gateway to the world-renowned Bal Harbour Village, and exclusive square mile of pure paradise. It will provide owners the paramount of luxury in its vast array of world-class amenities and superlative services. The Condo-Hotel offers white-glove treatment including 24-hour valet, housekeeping, room service with optional in-room chef, and a full-time concierge to assist with travel, dining and theater arrangements. In addition, the concierge can fulfill other special needs such as laundry/dry cleaning, and pet care services.
One Bal Harbour Residence Features:
One Bal Harbour Custom Designed Kitchens:
One Bal Harbour Master Suite Features:
- Meet Nancy
- Buyers[raw] Information for Buyers in Miami-Dade County Receive Email Updates when new properties are listed that meet your criteria Home buyer tips and advice for the Miami Beach, Coral Gables, South Beach, Fisher Island, Aventura, North Miami Beach, Venetian Isles, Brickell Avenue, Brickell Key, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Bay Point, Morningside, Coconut Grove, Weston & Miami Shores areas of Miami-Dade County, Florida Buying a home is not as cut and dried a process as it would seem to some one who has never been through it. Many things go into finding the home of your dreams. From acquiring financing, finding an excellent buyers representative and looking for just the right home, to getting the necessary inspections, making an offer, negotiating and finally signing, the number of things you will have to prepare for may seem endless at first. To help those unfamiliar with the process of purchasing a home, I have gathered some links to informative tips and advice that will be sure to help anyone thinking of buying a home. Even if this were not your first time buying a home, it would be a good idea to review some of these items. Click here for buyers information.…
- Communities[raw] Search Featured Communities Aventura This mostly residential suburb is home to some of the taller and more affluent condominium and apartment high rises in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Bal Harbour Bal Harbour Village stretches across approximately one-third of a mile of beautiful coastline from the bay to the Atlantic Ocean in northeast Miami-Dade County. This once famous retreat for the rich and famous has a population of 3,305 residents and is one of the smallest municipalities in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Coconut Grove Coconut Grove, or The Grove as residents refer to it, is located in northeast Miami-Dade County in sun-drenched south Florida. » Learn More Coral Gables Coral Gables, also known as The City Beautiful, is located about five miles southwest of Miami in Miami-Dade County in tropical South Florida. » Learn More Fisher Island This prestigious community once owned by the Vanderbilts can only be accessed by means of a private ferry or helicopters and, in 2000, Fisher Island had the highest per capita income in the entire United States. » Learn More Miami Miami-Dade County is located in the southeastern tip of Florida just south of Broward County. Along with Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Miami-Dade…
- Aventura Real Estate
- Bal Harbour Real Estate
- Broward Real Estate
- Coconut Grove Real Estate
- Coral Gables Real Estate
- Fisher Island Real Estate
- Miami Real Estate
- Miami Beach Real Estate
- Miami Shores Real Estate
- Morningside Real Estate
- North Miami Beach Real Estate
- South Beach Real Estate
- Weston Real Estate
- Contact Us