- Meet Nancy
- Buyers[raw] Information for Buyers in Miami-Dade County Receive Email Updates when new properties are listed that meet your criteria Home buyer tips and advice for the Miami Beach, Coral Gables, South Beach, Fisher Island, Aventura, North Miami Beach, Venetian Isles, Brickell Avenue, Brickell Key, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Bay Point, Morningside, Coconut Grove, Weston & Miami Shores areas of Miami-Dade County, Florida Buying a home is not as cut and dried a process as it would seem to some one who has never been through it. Many things go into finding the home of your dreams. From acquiring financing, finding an excellent buyers representative and looking for just the right home, to getting the necessary inspections, making an offer, negotiating and finally signing, the number of things you will have to prepare for may seem endless at first. To help those unfamiliar with the process of purchasing a home, I have gathered some links to informative tips and advice that will be sure to help anyone thinking of buying a home. Even if this were not your first time buying a home, it would be a good idea to review some of these items. Click here for buyers information.…
- Communities[raw] Search Featured Communities Aventura This mostly residential suburb is home to some of the taller and more affluent condominium and apartment high rises in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Bal Harbour Bal Harbour Village stretches across approximately one-third of a mile of beautiful coastline from the bay to the Atlantic Ocean in northeast Miami-Dade County. This once famous retreat for the rich and famous has a population of 3,305 residents and is one of the smallest municipalities in Miami-Dade County. »Learn More Coconut Grove Coconut Grove, or The Grove as residents refer to it, is located in northeast Miami-Dade County in sun-drenched south Florida. » Learn More Coral Gables Coral Gables, also known as The City Beautiful, is located about five miles southwest of Miami in Miami-Dade County in tropical South Florida. » Learn More Fisher Island This prestigious community once owned by the Vanderbilts can only be accessed by means of a private ferry or helicopters and, in 2000, Fisher Island had the highest per capita income in the entire United States. » Learn More Miami Miami-Dade County is located in the southeastern tip of Florida just south of Broward County. Along with Broward and Palm Beach Counties, Miami-Dade…
- Contact Us
Miami Beach Real Estate | Luxury Homes, Condos & Waterfront Properties
Market-savvy Realtor, trusted confidante and top-producing agent, Nancy Batchelor is the leading Realtor to CEOs, celebrities international investors and upscale families hoping to buy or sell homes, condos and waterfront property in Miami Beach, Venetian Islands, La Gorce Island, Sunset Istlands, Palm Island and Hibiscus Island, as well as South Florida's most exclusive neighborhoods in Coral Gables, Sunny Isles, Coconut Grove and Aventura. With in-depth market knowledge and the resources of EWM & Christie's International Real Estate, Nancy brings local expertise and global network access to your Real Estate transaction.
- Chairman's Club Diamond Level - Top 1/2 of 1% Nationally
- Named Top Ten Realtor by Miami Monthly and Realtor Association of Miami and the Beaches
- Finalist at the Miami Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Achievers & Leaders Awards
- #1 Team in Miami Beach at EWM Realty International
- Nancy Batchelor Selected as Top 50 Women-Led Business Leaders in Florida
- The Nancy Batchelor Team was ranked #2 Team in Miami Beach by the Wall Street Journal/Real Trends.
- Nancy is featured in nationwide media, including CNBC.